[mythtv-users] Recording suddenly broke, WAF < 0

Fredrik Hallgarde mythtv at tedde.nu
Fri Dec 3 08:59:22 UTC 2010

> dargllun skrev 2010-12-01 19:42:
>> Guys, thanks for your assistance. I'm still stuck, however. Here's
>> the latest update.

>> Where would I configure this? I did check Settings->TV->General, the
>> settings on the page with auto-expiry. That looked ok.

>> No dice, also tried --auto-repair.
>>
>>> Sounds like it is possible that your partition is full.
>>> Run 'df -h' from a console and make sure that the /var partition is not
>>> full.
>>
>> My /var/lib/mythtv is a dedicated partition with ample space, that
>> doesn't seem to be a propblem.

Hi,
try 'df -i' as it might be that you are out of inodes.

I ran into issues with inodes due to Mythdora's backend checks (one per
minute) which generally resulted in a mail file being created, and with
no MTA running they were never delivered, causing it to create thousands
of files until I figured out what was the issue...

Fredrik