[mythtv-users] Help getting HDMI to work for mythfrontend

Alessandro alessandro.campobassi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 11:48:57 UTC 2010

hi,
I have it now working via 99% the same xorg.conf file (except via
CRT-0) using the VGA cable.
In fact I am using the same custom modeline I had been trying in the
HDMI configs, and it works fine.

So I guess I will stick with VGA for now.
Honestly, thank you all for your advice/tips and responses ! I
appreciate your help
Have a nice weekend