[mythtv-users] mythweb fails when searching for "other showing of a program"

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 20:02:55 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 11:31 -0800, Oz Dror wrote:
> I made a mistake in the last response. I meant
>
> The channel.php in
>
> modules/tv/classes/Channel.php

Hi;

Replying to the last three posts, good to hear you
restarted apache, sad to hear the error.log is empty.

I agree that $db shouldn't be NULL, but not that you'll
see a list there. You can use var_dump($db); to prove
it to yourself.

Here're two example debug statements for the above
file:

        // Query
            $sh = $db->query($sql);
            $channel_list = array();
            while ($chanid = $sh->fetch_col()) {
                echo(' chanid='.$chanid); <-------
                $channel_list[] = $chanid;
            }
            var_dump($channel_list); <-------
            Cache::set('[channelList]', $channel_list);
        }
        return $channel_list;

Good Luck!

Bill Meek