[mythtv-users] mythdroid trunk anyone know anything about it?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 01:01:09 UTC 2010

On 4 December 2010 11:48, Gregg <3gemail at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was looking to use mythdroid with my EVO, but it appears that only
> the trunk version works with Mythtv .24 .  Can anyone give some
> pointers on how to put it on my phone without having an apk?

Some of the recent change on how a frontend has to identify themselves
to the backend broke mythdroid.

This was an unfortunate change as this has made 3rd party tool a much
more difficult task to talk to the backend.

I know that the mythdroid author (Foobum) has a fair amount of changes
he's yet to commit...

JY