[mythtv-users] mythweb not working

aaron at boim.com aaron at boim.com
Sat Dec 4 15:01:02 UTC 2010

I am trying to build a multi-frontend system, with debian myth 0.23.1 backend.
Mythweb would not run.

I have spent some time trying to track it down, and the first,
most serious problem seems to be that in
   includes/database.php

$_SERVER['db_server'],$_SERVER['db_name'],$_SERVER['db_login']...

are not set.

What might have gone wrong?
Where might I look in the config or database to see why
these never got set up?
I have checked as many config files as I can find, they are set.
two frontends are (mostly) working.

Another hint... it does not run mythweb.php automaticly.
I get an index of the folder, the above happens when
I click on mythweb.php

    new aaron