[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend for Mac OS X Leopard?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sat Dec 4 22:04:38 UTC 2010

Does anyone know where to find binaries of Mythfrontend 0.24 for Mac OS
X Leopard (10.5)?

When I checked what looks like the official repository for Mythfrontend
binaries only has a Snow Leopard (10.6) binary which crashes on startup
on my MAc Mini.

(as also reported in this post:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/460260 )

I started to download the source but if I can skip compiling it myself
that is just as well. Also, how come there is no Leopard binary on
Sourceforge? Just a lack of contributors or some official project policy
deprecating Leopard?

 "Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on
       ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" -- Linus Torvalds