[mythtv-users] Streamzap Remote/Receiver w/MythTV on Fedora 14

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Tue Dec 7 05:29:10 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 22:37 -0500, John Welch wrote:
> I've been using a Streamzap Remote/USB Receiver for a while now with
> one of my MythTV front-ends.  Since upgrading to Fedora 14 (64-bit)
> and MythTV 0.24 I've been having problems with the directional keys
> (Up, Down, Left, Right) on the remote.

I had similar issues with some of the remote keys misbehaving. See the

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=mythtv&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_1&search_string=remote+power+button+intercepted&search_type=AND,

I don't know if your problem is the same issue but it's worth checking.

--Greg