[mythtv-users] mythzoneminder colors not fixed in .24?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Dec 7 18:51:21 UTC 2010

  On 12/07/2010 03:46 AM, Pedro M Remiro wrote:
> El 07/12/10 04:54, Michelle Dupuis escribió:
>> I upgraded from .23 to .24 using: yum
>> --enablerepo=rpmfusion-free-updates-testing update mythtv
>>
>> I thought this would fix the zoneminder color problem (24 bit color,
>> bug 8182I think).  Does upgrading through yum not pull the
>> zoneminder fix down?  (or did the fix not get into .24)?
> I'm using mythzoneminder in 0.24+fixes (27419) (kubuntu), and I'm
> having the problem with colors. So, it seems this bug has not yet been
> fixed.

The bug in #8182 is fixed.  You guys are seeing a different bug that
none of the affected users has been able to properly identify.

The patch that's on #8182 is incorrect--AFAIU, it's using incorrect
criteria to just change the color order.  Someone who's experiencing the
issue will need to do the research to figure out the real reason why
colors are out of order and then report it (on a /different/ ticket--not
#8182)

Note that the developer who handles MythZoneMinder doesn't have the
issue you describe, and has even talked to the ZoneMinder developers to
verify his conclusion that the patch on #8182 is wrong.

Mike