[mythtv-users] "no recordings available, or screen loading"

Brian Gregorcy bgregorcy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 05:36:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

I upgraded my mythbuntu installation tonight to .24.0+fixes.20101209 and now
when I navigate to "Watch Recording" I get a blank screen with the message

"no recordings available, or screen loading"

I let it run for a half-hour thinking it was rebuilding a cache or something
but nothing has come back.  I checked and the files are still on the system
under /var/lib/mythtv/recordings, I even tried rebooting and setting the
permissions to 777.

Any ideas on how to get them back?

Thanks for any help,

--Brian