[mythtv-users] frontend network control port

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 17:25:47 UTC 2010

Hi Raymond,

thanks for the clarification; so it worked in non-storage group
setups; but now as storage groups are the route forward we have a
function that doesn't work properly with the recommended storage
arrangement. So from a users point of view the  play file command
should be working but doesn't and is therefore a bug.

When this is fixed this will certainly give me the piece of added
functionality I have been looking for which will require me to upgrade
to 0.24 (assuming it is indeed fixed in 0.24 - please ;-)  ).