[mythtv-users] Where did I find the default early start/late end setting again?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 21:55:32 UTC 2010

Somewhere in the dark recesses of time I found and set the option to
start recordings a minute early and end them a minute late.  When I
start to edit a new recording rule for an upcoming show the Schedule
Options section automatically shows "Start recording 1 minute early"
and "End recording 1 minute late".

I have found the option settings to "soft" start n seconds early and
end m seconds late, unless there is another show on the same channel
immediately adjoining this one.

Since I'm finding a number of consecutive recording sets and my
default settings are forcing a lot of unnecessary switching from one
capture device to another, I want to stop the default "hard" early and
late settings, but for the life of me I can't find where to reset
them.

I've been through mythtv-setup settings and everywhere I could in
mythfrontend settings, but I've either zipped right past it, not gone
into the right dialog, or it is no longer accessible from the menus in
version 0.23.  I even tried looking through the pages of MythWeb
(which I don't normally use).

Any help would be appreciated.

Craig.