[mythtv-users] Can MythTV make use of series and episode numbers in listings?

Niels Dybdahl ndylist at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 19:58:43 UTC 2010

Hi Paul,

It makes very much sense to me.
One of the grabbers in Denmark does put the series+episode number into the
subtitle field when there is no other subtitle in order to make duplicate
detection more reliable.
It is strange that there are no other means to detect duplicates via series
and episode numbers which in my opinion would be the best method.

Best regards
Niels Dybdahl