[mythtv-users] Recording unavailable , zero length at incorrect time

Sean Salisbury sean_salisbury at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:48:50 UTC 2010

I recently updated my myth backend and frontends to 0.24 via mythbuntu repos and have started experiencing unavailable recordings. Having looked through the mailing lists and tried various suggested methods (use quick tuning, delete cards in setup and start again) no solution has been found.

To try and track down any errors I enabled backend logging to try and find an obvious problem however I am now confused.

Last night I had "Mad Max" scheduled to record at 22:00 and the backend logs shows this nicely

2010-12-12 21:57:30.342 Scheduler: Update next_record for 115
--- print list start ---
Title - Subtitle                    Ch Station Day Start  End   S C I  T N Pri
Mad Max                              24 ITV4    12 22:00-23:55  1 3 1  S 3 1