[mythtv-users] Problem playing last program before a channel stops broadcasting for the day (UK DVB-T)

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Mon Dec 13 09:49:45 UTC 2010

On 12/12/10 20:25, John Veness wrote:
> I record 3 minutes past the end of the scheduled time. I haven't yet
> tried to see what would happen if I stop exactly when the channel ends.

Last night I set CSI:NY to stop recording on channel Five USA at exactly
1am (which is when the channel goes off air), but it still had the
problem of being seemingly blank when played back in Myth. I guess there
might be a few seconds difference between my HTPC clock and when the
channel actually closes, so next I'll try stopping it a minute before
closedown.

Other than John Pilkington, has anyone else seen this?

Can any other UK DVB-TV viewers try recording the last program on a
channel, e.g. Jinx on CBBC Channel at 6.35pm to 7pm, or Cinemania on
Five USA tonight at 12.35am to 1am, especially if you add a couple of
minutes extra to the end time, and let the list know if you can play it
back or not?

Cheers,

John

--