[mythtv-users] channel scan missing channels

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 21:54:56 UTC 2010

In doing a channel scan on my parents new mythbackend we've noticed
that Myth isn't finding all the channels that we find using the
digital tuner in their HDTV. I've done full scans of "Cable", "Cable
IRC" and "Cable HRC" at QAM-64, 128 and 256. I just can't seem to get
Myth to see the channels. I need to try to create the channel by hand
to see if Myth can tune them, but I'm wondering if anyone else has run
into this before?

thanks!
--
Steve