[mythtv-users] Looking for a New remote

E. Westbrook mythtv-users at westbrook.com
Tue Dec 14 00:24:28 UTC 2010

I too need to increase my WAF numbers regarding the remote situation on the
coffee table, so for gift-giving I picked up a Harmony 700 at the local
Costco today, on special for US$85 or so.  I thought that seemed like a
fantastic price so I jumped on it.

I plan to set it all up and carefully put it back in the box for
presentation.  I'm also considering making a small customized reference
card, laminated.

I hope the 700 works well for this use case, but most importantly I hope it
is well received.  I'm pretty confident, as my Philips mceusb transceiver
seems to handle pretty much any IR thrown at it (or from it) so far.

Best of luck to anyone working for the same goal!  :)

$0.02,
EW