[mythtv-users] Sky EPG

James Courtier-Dutton james.dutton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 19:16:59 UTC 2010

On 14 December 2010 17:06, Jan Kleinig <jan.kleinig at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> have you made some progress regarding sky epg in mythtv?
>
> I am located in Germany and also have trouble with this - no EPG on several
> Sky-stations. I am not a coder, but I can install things on my box and test.
>
> So, if you have something, I would love to test it, too ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Jan

Hi,

I am currently at stage where my program works stand alone, outside of myth.
I can capture the correct MUX and Program to a file.
I can then process that file and do some of the huffman decode into
text for "Titles" and "Summaries".
TODO: Link up the Titles with the associated Summaries etc.
I aim to get to a stand alone program that can output a usable 7 day
program guide.
Once I have all that working, I will then integrate it with myth.

So, once I have something useful, I will let you know.
It is still work in progress at the moment.

Kind Regards

James