[mythtv-users] channel scan missing channels

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Dec 14 20:06:31 UTC 2010

  On 12/14/2010 01:50 PM, Steven Adeff wrote:
> anyone have any ideas? there's a few channel's Myth just won't find
> that the digital tuners they have *do* find, and they are HD channels
> so it would be nice if I could get Myth to tune them.

Have you tried to see if any other application using the exact same
hardware (the PC and the PC tuners) can find them?  Something like
dvbscan?  http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Dvbscan

Could well be tuner sensitivity/interference, etc., so we need to prove
that it's actually the software--meaning we need to see some other
software that uses the same hardware find those channels.

Mike