[mythtv-users] Edit cutlist problems after upgrade

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 22:21:16 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Preston Crow
<pc-mythtv08a at crowcastle.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation.  I agree that the new way mostly works
> better, or will once the display correctly indicates where you are, and
> indicates when you start a new cutpoint.  The only thing that seems to
> be missing is an easy way to combine two cuts.  Often I find that the
> commercial detection cuts a commercial at the beginning and end of the
> break, but thinks the middle is part of the show.  Fixing that is still
> a pain.

I'm lobbying for the behavior that pressing DELETE inside a preserve
region would combine that region with the surrounding cut regions,
which I think would fix your problem.

In the meantime, try this trick.  Move to the beginning of the earlier
cut region, press DELETE to delete that cut region, then select MENU >
Move Next Cut Start Here.

Jim