[mythtv-users] probelem with imon + kernel 2.6.35 (ubuntu maverick) + arrow keys

dargllun dargllun at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 15 07:59:46 UTC 2010

On 15.12.2010 06:15, Seth Daniel wrote:
> It seems to use git and compile the v4l drivers I have to checkout the
> entire linux tree (based on the instructions here:

I think it's not that bad, according to [1] you just need to do this:

 > Go here:
 >
 > http://git.linuxtv.org/media_build.git/
 >
 > Clone the repo, then ./build.sh should handle just about everything
 > automagically for building, then install the result. There's some
 > additional documentation in the tree as well.

Haven't tried this myself, though. After having issues with the kernel
based module in the various ubuntu kernels I did some blacklisting and
reverted to the lirc-modules-source versions for the time being.

Good Luck,
greg

[1] http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/463268