[mythtv-users] Recording unavailable , zero length at incorrect time

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 07:55:47 UTC 2010

On 14 December 2010 16:07, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 08:16 +0000, Sean Salisbury wrote:
>> Is there an example of sql commands I could use to query the offset
>> for all upcoming recordings to see if its affecting all recordings.
>
> Hi;
>
> This will work:
>
> SELECT title,starttime,startoffset FROM record;

In addition to Bill's information, the following should give you the
global pre/post-roll settings (which are unlikely to be causing the
issues you are seeing, but might be worth checking nonetheless):

mysql> SELECT * FROM `settings` WHERE `value` = 'RecordPreRoll';
mysql> SELECT * FROM `settings` WHERE `value` = 'RecordOverTime';

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott