[mythtv-users] Removing a disc, physically, from the storage group

mons37318 at mypacks.net mons37318 at mypacks.net
Thu Dec 16 17:31:22 UTC 2010

Hi again,

Brother is coming over to work on The Machine From Hell (tm)
(it worked fairly great for 3 years but we could never make mytharchive work, so we upgraded it (version of suse/kde/myth and it's been cranky since. and mytharchive still doesn't work)

Right now, the 4th drive in the storage group is unmounted. The DVR has resumed actually recording things and it no longer crashes if you try to play and record at the same time. (sometimes it says it's recording and doesn't, but oh well)

Now we need to physically remove the unmounted drive 4, in order to attempt xfs_repair (in another room)

will mythtv freak out if the drie, which is currently not mounted is physically removed (and we try to run it)?