[mythtv-users] ProjectX fails to see subtitles in mythtv recording, DVD creation fails.

belcampo belcampo at zonnet.nl
Fri Dec 17 12:08:12 UTC 2010

Larry Johnson wrote:
> I'm trying to create a DVD iso with subtitles from a mythtv recording
> with mythtv―fixes/0.24 (f3ddc58).
>
> From the progress log and projectx log, project x reports "Teletext: n/a".
If you see subtitles and above message then there will be a .sub
subtitle stream in it. In projectx you can extract this stream and the
accompanying .idx files which you can use for burning DVDs with subtitles.
In projectx go to presettings
subtitle
add sub as subtitle format
tick additional export as vobsub (idx and s....)
and you'll get what you want.