[mythtv-users] Hardware Suggestion for under $1,000

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 20:43:14 UTC 2010

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:

> I think Myth's approach of supporting the file structure is a good start,
> having things ready if the legal issues get resolved.

There appears to be a lot of confusion in this thread.  MythTV
supports playback direct from disc, and playback of encrypted discs
presuming you have libaacs installed and processing keys for the
relevant version of AACS.  Folder structure playback is the simplest
level of support we offer, but not all of it.

Robert