[mythtv-users] mythvideo - remember place in list view

Audio Phile da_audiophile at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 12:46:35 UTC 2010

I recently upgraded from 0.21 to 0.24. Is there a way to have mythvideo remember where you left off?  With 0.21 in list mode, I could browse to a directory in my video root and have mythtvideo remember where it was the next time I enter mythvideo - in fact, mythvideo would remember the last file viewed and upon entering mythvideo, the cursor would be defaulted on the last video.  Convenient if you watch episode n of a show, then quit and want to quickly browse to episode n+1 of a show :)

I can't figure out how to do this under 0.24 - now whenever i go into mythvdieo I'm always at the top of the dirtree rather than where ever I was when I exited mythvideo the last time I used it.