[mythtv-users] Digital+ (spain) EIT info

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 22:14:43 UTC 2010

Hello again. I read on some Dreambox forums that all EIT data of
Digital+ providers comes from a technical channels. They said that if
you watch one or two minutes this technical channel, you get all EIT
data.

I try on MythTV but there is no any EIT update.

Is this possible to manage the EIT data update this way.

Thanks for all your help and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano