[mythtv-users] When Installing a second Pinnacle tune card, it's default configuration is analog, not the QAM Samsung my first card has.

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 11:20:45 UTC 2010

On 20 December 2010 03:29, Ron Harm <rharm49 at gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, this is it.  I tried to send the link before but my mail was blocked
> for some reason.  Thanks for the link Kevin.

I concur that there don't appear to be any video capture devices probed or
detected .. could it be that one of your cards is completely dead?

Agree that the output of 'lspci -v' is a useful next step, then swap for the
other card and repeat both lspci and dmesg and post the outputs
(appropriately labelled please :-) ) to pastebin.

George