[mythtv-users] Digital+ (spain) EIT info

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:28:42 UTC 2010

Thanks for your reply. I read on some forums that it is working EPG
data on some channels, I tune on thoose channels for minutes and there
is no any data.

I try with a online grabber, but it doesn't work:
http://www.miguiatv.com/todos-los-canales.html

Is there someone getting EPG data for Digital+?

I will search more, thanks and regards.

2010/12/21 Emmanuel <eallaud at gmail.com>:
> Josu Lazkano a écrit :
>>
>> Hello again. I read on some Dreambox forums that all EIT data of
>> Digital+ providers comes from a technical channels. They said that if
>> you watch one or two minutes this technical channel, you get all EIT
>> data.
>>
>> I try on MythTV but there is no any EIT update.
>>
>> Is this possible to manage the EIT data update this way.
>>
>> Thanks for all your help and best regards.
>>

> It might be in a (proprietary) format that mythtv does not handle. So even
> when you tune to the correct channel, mythtv does not "see" the EIT.
> You can either find a tv listing source eg using xmltv, or try to find if
> someone is working on integrating the support of the format.
> HTH
> Bye
> Manu

Josu Lazkano