[mythtv-users] When Installing a second Pinnacle tune card, it's default configuration is analog, not the QAM Samsung my first card has.

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Tue Dec 21 01:07:09 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Ron Harm <rharm49 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Agree that the output of 'lspci -v' is a useful next step, then swap for
>> the
>> other card and repeat both lspci and dmesg and post the outputs
>> (appropriately labelled please :-) ) to pastebin.
>
> Ok, I've created a pastebin.com entry for lspci -v with just the bad analog
> card in the system.  The name of the posting is lspci analog tuner.  The URL
> is http://pastebin.com/5CCQW47X

I don't see any sign of the card at all in this output.  Are you
*SURE* you're getting a /dev/video0 device being created?  Because
neither the dmesg output nor the lspci suggest that any card is
present, let alone recognized by the cx88 driver and a /dev/video
device created.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs