[mythtv-users] git and rpm packaging

David Knight dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Dec 21 10:28:24 UTC 2010

I'm having problems building rpm's for the sources from the new git
repository. I also had trouble pulling the source as until I saw a message
in another thread a few days ago I had been pulling down the trunk source
(0.25) by mistake...

So now I know how to pull down 0.24-fixes I've noticed the rpm build
script in the packaging repo hasn't been updated to reflect changes to
git. I had a bit of a hunt around and noticed the 0.25 trunk version of
the script has had some changes made by Chris.

Can I merge these changes into the 0.24-fixes version? or is there more to
it?

Regards

Dave K.