[mythtv-users] Different screen for the frontend

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 15:19:33 UTC 2010

Hello list!

I have running a BE/FE on a Debian Squeeze machine. I have two
screens: TV (HDMI) and monitor (VGA).

I want to us the same machine to work with the monitor and the TV to
execute the frontend. I have a Nvidia ION board with 260 drivers.

I have configured the VGA monitor as disabled. Which is the best
config for this purpose? Separate screen or twin view?

The idea is to always work with the VGA monitor and when executing the
frontend, start on the HDMI TV.

Thanks for all your help and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano