[mythtv-users] Mythvideo and coverfiles for home videos

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:19:11 UTC 2010

I am finally getting around to editing some old home videos.  The videos will
be something like 2010/subject.mpg and I'll have a subject.png file that I
will want as the coverfile in mythvideo.  Is there a location and or naming
convention I can use so mythvideo will recognize these automatically.  I
have been setting the coverfile manually for these in the past but the number
is going to get large as I break these up by subject.  Any advice?