[mythtv-users] Mythmusic playlists

john blue rwc at bestpond.com
Wed Dec 22 01:20:10 UTC 2010

I am using the standard packages under OpenSuSE 11.3, current my version is 0.24.I have a FE.BE as master backend, one
slave BE/FE, and anotherFE/BE which is the main FE for family use.

I have created playlists, but they disappear if Myttv is exited, or the computers have been powered off, the playlists
disappear and have to be created again.

From what I have seen so far, it appears playists are F/E specific,and need to be created on each F/E. Is this a correct
assumption?

I would appreciate some advice on where to look, to sort out this problem. If it may be a permissions issue, (system is
running as mythtv and users group) what directories do I need to check.

If the F/E logs would be the best place to resolve this, what would be the approprate log options to start mythfronten
to achive a suitable message in the log?

Thank you for any advice.
Seasons greetings to all on mythtv and a special thank you to all the developers and contributors to this great project!

Best wishes,
John

--

John Blue