[mythtv-users] Papercuts (was "Delete A Series")

Ajay Sharma ajayrockrock at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 20:07:59 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Kevin Kuphal <kkuphal at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 7:56 AM, blake <dsblakewatson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Looking for a way to delete an entire series from MythTV, without having
>> to go through and delete each individual entry.
>
> In the frontend, hit MENU with the group highlighted (not an individual
> episode) and you will get a Playlist menu where you can add the entire group
> to a playlist.  Repeat with the playlist created and you will get an option
> to delete them all

Anyone else think that we should try to get a "100 papercuts" project
going like ubuntu:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PaperCut

Where they take a bunch of little annoying things and fix them to
increase the usability?  While I appreciate the workaround for
deleting a series it not very intuitive.  I'm not knocking the devs or
anything like that.  But I think these little things are getting lost
with all the other big awesome things.

--Ajay