[mythtv-users] Myth user jobs and com flaging stuck for days please help

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Thu Dec 23 21:51:07 UTC 2010

On 24 December 2010 04:01, john.baab at gmail.com <john.baab at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Gregg <3gemail at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have Comm flagging set to run after recording, then a user job
> > generated by mythexport for my EVO.  The job has been stuck in running
> > mode for the last 3 days.  I manually truncated  the jobqueue table
> > and the jobs still get stuck processing, but never finishes.  I am
> > running myth .24 on mythbuntu.
> >
> > Any suggestions for a fix?
> >
> > -Gregg
> >

> Check whatever folder you told mythexport to use for any files named
> mythexport.<number>
>
> Its possible that the job somehow crashed and your backend still
> thinks its running, removing that file should solve the issue.

I had comm flagging crash out on me the other day due to a bad recording,
once it hung at 83% the next time I ran it manually and it crashed at 84%
although the jobqueue thought it was still running there was no process
running.

I ended up watching the recording and it was garble at about 83% so I
deleted it which cleared the job queue.

may not be related but just posting my experience.

Cheers,

Anthony