[mythtv-users] mythweb does not use 24 hour clock

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Fri Dec 24 11:05:58 UTC 2010

I can't set 24h clock in mythweb

If I change it in mythweb settings/tv (time format 09:00/09:00 ->
09:00/21:00) and save, it just moves back to default 09:00/09:00 if I go
to other mythweb page and then back. I also tried to change %I to %H in
date format fields, same issue.

Then I changed mythweb-sessions settings direct to database (I changed
all %I to %H), but when I log in to mythweb, it changes them back.

So, I can't get 24h clock work, and here in finland, there is no am/pm
markings, so I don't know if time shows morning or evening..

I'm using 0.24 stable branch revision 27419
With my old server and 0.21, it works as expected.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Kane