[mythtv-users] Connecting an IP camera (elro c800ip mjpeg) ?

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 16:46:24 UTC 2010

>>  Perhaps you could use this:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythZoneMinder

Can recommend Zoneminder as a Linux CCTV solution, have had one running for
a long time now, works a treat, the above plugin links to a separate server
with Zoneminder running though, so not a standalone solution as such.  For
one camera, Zoneminder may run on your Myth box as well without much extra
strain, not sure what complications that might bring though.

On another point, does the MythZoneminder plugin still work?  Wiki entry is
very out of date, I intend on installing it in the new year when I reinstall
my myth box