[mythtv-users] HDPVR Composite Recording Audio

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 00:34:56 UTC 2010

> are you testing in Myth or manually?
> on mine, I have to have both video and audio signal for the HDPVR to
> "work", and as long as I select to use the optical input it works
> fine. I'm wondering if you just have the audio input option correctly
> set?
>

> --
> Steve
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User:Steveadeff

I have it recording within Myth sans audio, couldn't figure out which
dev I should be capturing from for a manual test.  How do I go about
setting both inputs to "work"?  I'm guessing perhaps within alsamixer
to get the audio since video is already being captured from both. I'll
poke around in there and keep an eye open here.  Thanks.