[mythtv-users] Descriptions for recordings not showing properly in Arclight theme

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Wed Dec 29 01:24:52 UTC 2010

I just put a new HTPC in, with fresh install of Mythbuntu 10.10.  I
copied over my recordings and exported the appropriate tables to the
database.  I set it to use the Arclight theme.  Everything works as
expected, except instead of the proper description, the recordings now
show the following:

   %"|SUBTITLE|" %%(|ORIGINALAIRDATE|) %%(|STARS|)

This is not only for the recordings I imported but new recordings too.
The descriptions and everything is there in the database if I look, and
they show up in MythWeb as well several of the other themes, so it seems
to be an Arclight issue.

Any ideas what the problem may be?  I was running the Arclight theme in
the box I just replaced, and it showed the recordings descriptions no
problem.

Thanks! :-)

-Alan