[mythtv-users] playing bluray

John Welch jrw3319 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 02:18:14 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Robert McNamara
> <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 5:51 PM, John Welch <jrw3319 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 3. Complete log output - http://pastebin.com/nATmdjzL
>>>

>> libaacs/aacs.c:68: Validate processing key 00000000000000000000000000000000...
>>
>> You don't have any processing keys.  (And odds are, you haven't
>> properly filled out your Host Certificate either)
>>
>> See the wiki page on playing Blu-ray, and follow the instructions
>
> Specifically, please carefully follow these instructions:
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/High_Definition_Disk_Formats#Watching_With_the_Internal_Player_.28recommended.29
>
> Robert

OK, I figured I was doing something wrong here.  Here's where I'm a
bit lost though.  I am *trying* to following the instructions on the
wiki page, in the specific section you linked to.  However, the
instructions say "A properly configured KEYDB.cfg located at
~/.mythtv/KEYDB.cfg (see the libAACS thread above for instructions on
how to properly edit the file)", but when I click on the "libAACS"
link right above this line it brings me to a git "repo" for the
libaacs source.  I'm not an expert on git.  Am I supposed to be able
to drill down in this page to find info on the KEYDB.cfg
configuration?  Maybe I'm wrong, but I seem to think that this
"libAACS" link used to point to a thread on the Doom9 forum page.