[mythtv-users] delete music database/scan for music

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 02:34:36 UTC 2010

I seemed to have messed up my music database by moving my music directory
around.  I followed the "Importing an existing music collection" on the wiki,
set my music dir and did a scan.  I was hoping it would clean up all entries but
it did not.

I have seen other posts saying you need to truncate the music tables.  Is that
still the best method?

mythfrontend version: fixes/0.24 [8155c43]

I tried changing my music dir to /tmp, doing a scan, but the existing music
entries remained.

(I am happy to truncate the tables, just thought I would ask for other options
first)

Thanks

Craig