[mythtv-users] DVD selection on frontend startup

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 14:13:34 UTC 2010

I added a BD drive to my stsem a few months back, and just restarted
my frontend this mornign to apply some updates, and it brought to
light a question I had a while back and forgot to ask.

I kept my original DVD burner as well to reduce wear and tear on the
BD drive, but mythfrontend asks em each time it starts which drive I
want to use.  I have unticked the drive watching options, etc, but no
matter what it asks me at startup.

Does anyone know how to stop this from happening, or am I just going
to have to remove the older dvd drive to make it go away?

Thanks

-Greg