[mythtv-users] SeriesID

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 17:11:26 UTC 2010

I'm making some changes to mythvidexport.py to accommodate when some
episodes of series I watch do not have metadata, and from the series I
have examined and plan to export, the season and episode numbers are
in the seriesid.

Does anyone know if this usually true?  I know it will work for these
series I have, but not sure about generically.

I am basically just going to make it fall back to listing data rather
than generic if nothing is found, but the only way I can see to get
the season/episode is from seriesid.

Modifying generic to include the subtitle is the only other
alternative I can think of - I never really looked until recently, and
when it is falling back to generic, it just overwrites the previous
:)

Thanks

-Greg