[mythtv-users] mythvideo gallery view (myth-centre-wide theme)

Kevin Johnson dabears_rule at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 02:44:30 UTC 2010

Hi all:

I am using mythbuntu .24 with the latest fixes.
If I use gallery view when browsing my videos, the icons will disappear once I start browsing.  They will re appear if I hit menu or info.
Kind of annoying as this is my preferred method of browsing videos.
Using any other method of browsing does not cause a issue.
I think this is an opengl problem, but do not know for sure.
Please let me know if I can provide any other info.
I am using the mythcentre wide theme.  Other themes do not appear to exhibit this issue.