[mythtv-users] blue-abstract theme fonts are too thin

Paul Clark paul at aghast.co.uk
Thu Dec 30 21:14:21 UTC 2010

Hi all

I just upgraded to Ubuntu 10.04 and 0.23 of Myth.  I had an issue with
blue-abstract that highlighted menu options weren't showing.  I discovered
that I needed to upgrade my version of the theme.  I've done that and now
the font shown on the main menu is thin and narrow rather than being the
thick bold font I'm used to.  The theme is working fine, just the fonts are
wrong compared to the themer's screen-shots.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Paul