[mythtv-users] HDHomerun virtual tuners question

Alan Anderson andersonas at comcast.net
Thu Dec 30 21:40:24 UTC 2010

When you add the tuner you can choose the other virtual tuners for the
HDHomerun.  I dont have the mythtvsetup screen in front of me right now  but
compare the one with two virtual tuners to the one with one.  You will see the
setting just increment it to 2 or what ever you want.

Not sure about adding a static IP for a HDHomerun, I mapped its mac address to
a ip address on my dhcp server so it gets the same IP each time.