[mythtv-users] Upgrade from MythDora to latest MythBuntu

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:43:58 UTC 2010

I have seen issues with mythbuntu 910 regarding it not liking to login.
I have seen posts saying you need to remove the .ICEauthority file;
but I cant recommend that as I dont know what it is.

I have seen similar posts regarding xubuntu so I guess it is xcfe related.
I noticed that I had two session entries on the logon screen...

I have moved to ubuntu with myth installed from the mythbunutu
repositories instead; but it may well be fixed by now. It was an
intermittent issue but it drove me insane