[mythtv-users] upnp video files order on LG bd390C?

JP Fournier jape41 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 00:40:52 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I was pleasantly surprised to find my LG BD390C blueray player worked
reasonably well as a upnp client to myth.

One problem I have is that my home movies appear to be sorted
randomly.  Most directories seem to be in reverse sort order, but some
directories seem to be random.  The files are named 000001.mts,
000002.mts etc.  In my case it would be best for me if they were
sorted alphabetically so that they would be played in chronological
order.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can achieve this?

regards

jp