[mythtv-users] mythweb php error

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 2 04:23:58 UTC 2010

On 02/01/2010 10:27 PM, Claude Gélinas wrote:
> Le dimanche 31 janvier 2010 15:20:45, Michael T. Dean a écrit :
>
>> On 01/31/2010 12:08 PM, Claude Gélinas wrote:
>>
>>> Since few svn update I get the following error when I want to see the
>>> recorded program in mythweb:
>>>
>>> Warning at /var/www/html/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 92:
>>> gmp_add(): Unable to convert variable to GMP - wrong type
>>>
>>> Warning at /var/www/html/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 94:
>>> gmp_add(): Unable to convert variable to GMP - wrong type
>>>
>>> Warning at /var/www/html/modules/_shared/tmpl/default/header.php, line
>>> 16: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
>>> started at /var/www/html/includes/errors.php:148)
>>>
>>> How can I solve that, I'm running myth last svn, FC12 x86_64
>>>
>> Looks like some data that's supposed to be a number isn't on your system.
>>
>> If you're lucky:
>>
>> mysql -umythtv -p mythconverg -e "TRUNCATE TABLE mythweb_sessions;"
>>
>> will work.
>>
>> If not, you likely have corrupt recording data in your database.
> No luck it's wordt then before. now I have more error message in all section
> of mythweb. Is there a way to reset the database without loosing  all my
> recording.
>
> there should be an automatic backup of the database. where is it located ?

The mythweb_sessions table didn't have any important data in it--it's
simply the user-specific settings for MythWeb, and the settings would be
reset to defaults after doing the above.

That you're now seeing more errors means that you had previously
disabled some options that are resulting in errors.  I.e. this is
further evidence that you have bad recording data (and, if you're seeing
errors in other locations, possibly other data) in your database.

Also, make sure--just in case the browser cache is getting in the
way--you clear your browser cache.

Mike