[mythtv-users] OT: Music tools for Linux...

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:45:30 UTC 2010

i'm looking to aggregate/consolidate my music collection which isn't
very large, but is currently scattered between several iPods and a
couple computers.  i'd like to create one central repository, at least
for backup, of my music.  getting all the files on to one filesystem
isn't really an issue, but organizing and pruning dupes looks to be a
tedious manual task.  are there any decent tools that may help to
speed this task up?

--
Andrew Close